Please select below tabs for additional information.
- 62 acres of marshalling yard
- 3 general cargo warehouses with a combined storage capacity of 1,172,620 sq. ft.
- 4,070 ft. of continuous deep-water berthing located near mile markers 100 and 101 and is part of the world’s longest continuous general cargo quay.
- Henry Clay Wharf - 842 ft. / 38 ft. depth
- Nashville Ave A Wharf - 2,759 ft. / 35 ft. depth
- Nashville Ave B Wharf - 1,785 ft. / 43 ft. depth
- Nashville Ave C Wharf - 1,658 ft. / 43 ft. depth
- One (1) mobile harbor crane (capacity 120 metric tons)
- One (1) mobile harbor crane (capacity 80 metric tons)
- One (1) derrick (capacity 25 metric tons)
- Located within 5 miles of all 6 class I railroads and I-10 On-dock rail
- 100% secure terminal
- TWIC compliant
- Fleet of 150 forklifts ranging from 5,000 lbs. to 95,000 lbs.
- Breakbulk and CFS operations
- Commodities: steel, metals, rubber, plywood, project cargo, heavy lifts, forest products, palletized and bulk.
Monday - Friday
By Appointment Only
08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Saturday - Sunday